Sports Medicine Doctors in the Atlantic City
The Jersey Shore Sports Medicine company is here to serve your need for sports medicine doctors in the Atlantic City. We are based a short distance away from Atlantic City in Somers Point, and we provide first class service in sports medicine, pain management, and regenerative medical services. Our own Dr. Brian Sokalsky and his professional staff work with athletes at all levels of competition, and are completely dedicated to your optimal health and performance.
We can assist you when it comes to treating injuries, addressing health issues, and putting injury preventing measures in place. We provide a variety of treatment methods and use the most advanced sports medicine therapies. Come to our office for specialized one-on-one treatment, and we will help you achieve maximum results.
As sports medicine doctors in the Atlantic City, Jersey Shore Sports Medicine assists patients on multiple levels:
- Sports physicals, including evaluation family history and education on injury avoidance.
- Treating patients with aches and sprains with a planned healing program.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sports concussions.
- Orthotics and braces for cushioning, support, and improved mobility.
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound guided injections for nerves, tendons and joints.
- Steroid injections to treat rheumatoid and other inflammatory arthritis patients.
- Viscosupplementation injections to improve mobility and function of joints.
- Platelet rich plasma injections that concentrate plasma and greatly helps with healing.
- Amniotic tissue injections that works to heal affected areas.
- Stem cell injections that assist in healing damaged tissue and cartilage.
- Prolotherapy – the injecting of an irritating substance into an injured area to stimulate healing. (click here to learn more about prolotherapy)
If you are an Atlantic City athlete or resident looking to improve your healing and performance, call Jersey Shore Sports Medicine today or click here to request an appointment. We can help you heal faster, improve your performance, and stay on top of your game!