Dr. Brian Sokalsky
Dr. Brian Sokalsky is trusted by the community and recognized by patients and peers for developing an advanced Sports and Regenerative Medicine Practice. He has dedicated his career to offering patients alternative methods and treatments for injuries and overall wellness.
His interest in caring for the “whole patient” has resulted in the Jersey Shore Medical Alliance, a multi-specialty Wellness Practice that includes Sports Medicine, Regenerative Medicine, Aesthetics and Wellness, Weight Loss and and IV Hydration Therapy.
With the addition of advanced therapies, a team of experts and added conveniences like mobile therapies, the Jersey Shore Medical Alliance will provide residents of the Jersey Shore with health and wellness services that are cutting-edge, close-to-home and convenient.
- B.S., Exercise Science, Rutgers University
- D.O., Rowan School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship, Osteopathic, Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Residency, Family Practice, Aria Health (formerly Frankford)
- Fellowship, Osteopathic Primary Care Sports Medicine, Physician Offices at Horizon, Brook Park, OH now managed by The Cleveland Clinic
TITLES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Board Certified, National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- Board Certified, American Board of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Certificate of Added Qualifications, Sports Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Fellow, American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Prolotherapy Regenerative Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncturists