Sports Medicine Doctors in Egg Harbor Township
Jersey Shore Sports Medicine is your trusted destination for sports medicine doctors in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. We’re located a short drive away in Somers Point, and we offer medical assistance for sports medicine, pain management and regenerative health services. Board-certified Dr. Brian Sokalsky and his professional staff treat athletes of all levels, and we’re here to help you achieve optimal health, avoid injuries, and excel in performance.
Dr. Sokalsky and our staff can treat your injuries, address your ongoing health issues, and help you prevent injuries from happening in the first place. We offer a wealth of treatment options that employ the latest in advanced sports medicine therapy. Contact us today and experience our one-on-one treatment that will optimize your performance.
For athletes in need of sports medicine doctors in Egg Harbor Township, we provide a variety of treatment options:
- We provide physicals that take family history into account and educate patients on avoiding injury.
- We treat patients suffering from tendonitis and other sprains.
- We diagnose and treat sports concussions and check carefully for further injury.
- We fit athletes with orthotics and braces that assist in healing and mobility.
- We provide musculoskeletal ultrasound guided injections for nerves and tendons.
- We offer steroid injections to help treat sufferers of rheumatoid and other inflammatory types of arthritis.
- We offer Viscosupplementation injections for improved joint mobility and function.
- We can provide platelet rich plasma injections that assist in healing through concentrating plasma.
- We provide amniotic tissue injections to heal infected areas of the body.
- We offer stem cell injections that assist in healing torn cartilages and other damaged tissue.
- We offer prolotherapy for healing injuries, through injecting an irritation substance in an injury region. (Click here to find out more about prolotherapy.)
Are you an Egg Harbor Township athlete looking to improve your healing and performance on the field? Call Jersey Shore Sports Medicine today, or click here to request an appointment. Our professional services will help you heal faster, move more comfortably, and reach the top of your game!